Allows users to create, edit and save presentations
This is the genuine Microsoft Powerpoint app for Android phones and tablets!
With Microsoft Powerpoint for Android you’ll be able to create bold presentations quickly, start presentations quickly, and deliver an experience that will leave your audience with a lasting impression.
Microsoft makes working on the go with its powerful SkyDrive cloud features that allow you to share, edit, and view files without downloading them to local storage! This does mean that you’ll have to be online to access online files; if you’re planning on being away from the internet, always download your .ppt and other presentation files to your local device for safe keeping!
We love the slide creation tools that help you bring together powerful imagery, tasteful color choices, and text to get your message across quickly and effectively.
It’s important to remember that on most phones and tablets, Microsoft Powerpoint won’t be as powerful as it is on your desktop computer. It will however help you do more on your devices than you’ve ever been able to do before!
- Present Bold Presentations That Leave a Lasting Impression You’ll be able to use all the tools you’ve come to know and love in the PC version of Microsoft Powerpoint, now optimized for mobile hardware and touchscreen controls.
- Create Great Looking Slides in Seconds You don’t have to be an expert to create beautiful slides fast! Choose from thousands of templates in dozens of categories, add your images and text, and you’re done!
- Share, Edit, and View Right From the Cloud You can share, edit, and view your Powerpoint files straight from the cloud wherever you go.
- Doesn’t Work Offline You’ll need to be online to access your files in the cloud; remember to backup all files to your device before a presentation, just in case!
• Use SVG images in PowerPoint: Insert and edit scalable vector graphic (SVG) images in your presentation to create sharp, well-designed content. No expert software required.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.